ACTA recommendations programs!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uoflmed2019

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CA2 and am having a decently good time on cardiac! It's growing on me even though the days are long and exhausting. I wanted to see what good midwest or eastern area programs are. For me, the most important thing is honestly the faculty. I feel like the quality of my day and how much I learn is dictated so much of who my attending is. I really am looking for a program where there is a non toxic OR atmosphere where teaching and clinical exposure is maximized!
 
CA2 and am having a decently good time on cardiac! It's growing on me even though the days are long and exhausting. I wanted to see what good midwest or eastern area programs are. For me, the most important thing is honestly the faculty. I feel like the quality of my day and how much I learn is dictated so much of who my attending is. I really am looking for a program where there is a non toxic OR atmosphere where teaching and clinical exposure is maximized!


If you’re enjoying your cardiac rotation in residency, keep an open mind about staying on for fellowship.