Active ASP Members: Need your help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OSURxgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am curious about the type of programming other school's chapters do for their meetings. I am looking for fresh ideas for our chapter. We have been having a lot of patient speakers with a variety of disease states come in and talk, but we are running out of disease states! Any ideas are welcome. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

most of our clubs have practicioners come in and talk about the different aspects of pharmacy and the options out there.

OSU,

We tend to keep to the min for amount of "Chapter Meetings" required through out the year. We tend to have more committee meetings than anything else so more students are involved in activities. If you're going to the national convention in a few weeks, I suggest going to the chapter roundtable session friday night. You can get some excellent advice at the different tables. In fact, the whole convention experience was great. If it wern't for the wonderful people we met last year in Seattle, our chapter would be no where close to where we are now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be in Orlando. I'll be sure to attend the roundtable.

talking about committees in ASP, how many committees do your chapters have and how do you make sure that each one is doing a good job?

Just curious, cause i'm president-elect next year, and I'm the person who is in charge of all the committees and making sure they do what needs to be done

thanks for the help!