Activities after submitting AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluebillion

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a rising sophomore at this point so there is a lot of time before I should even be thinking about this but I was just curious -

what do you do about activities/positions you acquire AFTER submitting your AMCAS? I know that it is wise to apply as early as possible, so for me that would be June right after my Junior year. What about activities I do that summer or any research I do through senior year, etc?

thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I am a rising sophomore at this point so there is a lot of time before I should even be thinking about this but I was just curious -

what do you do about activities/positions you acquire AFTER submitting your AMCAS? I know that it is wise to apply as early as possible, so for me that would be June right after my Junior year. What about activities I do that summer or any research I do through senior year, etc?

thanks!!

Its also good to have something new to talk about at interviews, they'll probably ask you something like "tell me something about you that I can't find in your application", but if you don't have a lot of EC's before you submit, for sure do an update letter, but its not like you will have spent a lot of time on those EC's anyways, a few months? So I'm not sure if it would really even matter much for your application