"Activities" Section of Supplemental

Started by Tegan05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tegan05

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UF's professional application asks this: "Indicate how you spent or plan to spend your time from graduation until your anticipated enrollment at UF. List these activities (employment, travel, military, etc.)"

Do you think it's a big deal to leave it blank? I am graduating at the end of spring and applying for fall term... so I only have a couple months off after graduation, and I honestly have no idea what I will do. If I get into vet school, I may take some time off and travel, if I don't, I will probably try to find a job. Anyway, I wasn't sure if this section was important, especially for rising seniors. Any input?
 
Say something! Even if it's that you have 3 different directions you are considering. No plan may be perceived as lazy or ??.