"Activities since graduation"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JugglesMed

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What if we just graduated in May?
Not much has changed within a month lol.
Do you think it's okay to write a short paragraph and just say that I've continued my activities
 
This question usually refers to gap years, but I suppose that if it is required and not optional one could just say that they've continued their activities. Personally, if I was applying traditionally I'd just leave it blank unless I had achieved something significant since submitting my app, like having a paper accepted or being invited to present at a conference, etc.
 
This question usually refers to gap years, but I suppose that if it is required and not optional one could just say that they've continued their activities. Personally, if I was applying traditionally I'd just leave it blank unless I had achieved something significant since submitting my app, like having a paper accepted or being invited to present at a conference, etc.
Gotcha. Well I just got hired as a scribe so I'll just include a few sentences about that and leave it be.