How to List Gen Bio 1 on Application After Graduation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sleepily

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, current senior planning to apply next cycle. I have all pre req courses completed at my home institution except for gen bio I (advisor gave me wrong info, and I messed up by not checking myself). Is there a place on the application to list planned courses even after I already graduated? Is it okay to just take gen bio I at some CC and update schools later?
 
Hi all, current senior planning to apply next cycle. I have all pre req courses completed at my home institution except for gen bio I (advisor gave me wrong info, and I messed up by not checking myself). Is there a place on the application to list planned courses even after I already graduated? Is it okay to just take gen bio I at some CC and update schools later?
Yes, you will list it under the CC where you took it and specify the term (fall,spring, summer) and year.