Actual MCAT vs AAMC vs KAPLAN VS TPR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baller99

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i'm trying to see which mcat tests are most like the actual mcat, which are the hardest, etc. so, if you've taken the mcat, if you could fill out your scores at this site that would be great:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Pt2nUKTQdITOm_2btsl2XLSg_3d_3d

i'll post the information on another website. the main reason i'm doing this is that i really had trouble finding posts on how particular tests compare to the actual mcat. and it'd be really nice if i take a test and know that that particular test's verbal section is about 2-3 pts easier than an average mcat verbal section, for example. Thanks a bunch to anyone who fills it out!!

Members don't see this ad.

well i'd still be willing to do the overall survey thing, but very few ppl responded the first time. and since some ppl score in the high ranges or low ranges, how their score was different from aamc doesn't give the best picture (ie. drop from 40 to 30 is much less than 30 to 20). if 1/2 the ppl on sdn who took the mcat and any practice tests filled this out...then that would be awesome.

Members don't see this ad :)
if 1/2 the ppl on sdn who took the mcat and any practice tests filled this out...then that would be awesome.
I will fill this survey out if it is reinstated. I agree the results will only/primarily be most beneficial if as many people as possible respond (although SDN is already a biased/selected group)...