ADA DAT Sample Test Items vs. Sample Test Order Form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Teeth12345

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm on the DAT section of the ADA site right now. Under #3 where it talks about ordering a sample test from ADA, there are two links:
DAT Sample Test Order Form
DAT Sample Test Items

What is the difference between the test you can order and the test that is free under Sample Test Items?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

The free one is from 2007, while the order one is from 2009. I'm not certain if the 2007 (free) contains questions from previous actual DATs, but the 2009 is definitely composed of questions that were once in use on actual DATs.

I just sent in my order today actually for the pay test. I've heard from quite a few people on this forum that the free one is quite a bit easier than the real thing, while the pay one seemed a better representation, with the exception of the QR.

Hey, I want to purchase for the "paid" DAT test as well. Can you post the web address ? I can't find the site... :(

Members don't see this ad :)
how long does it take before the sample one is sent by the ADA? I mailed in a check last week but have yet to receive it.

I mailed my order form and got the sample test a week and a half later. I did pay for the 2nd day shipping. It came with Fed Ex.

Wait so you paid for 2nd day delivery and they took that long?

got it thanks. I hope its not my mail thats messed up because they've said that they did not receive it. SO i have to figure that crap out. Thanks again.

Does anyone know if there is more than one sample test that we can order from ADA?