ADA Free OAT Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

agentkc27

Reaction score
Hi! Was wondering if anyone had a copy of the free ADA practice exam. I found it a while ago from Rutgers or something, but now the link gives me an error message. If anyone has a copy of it, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you!!! ive been looking for this everywhere haha
You’re welcome. There are some errors though. I can’t remeber which questions. There’s a thread somewhere with the errors corrected. I’m sure if you google “sdn oat Ada error corrections” or something along those lines you’ll find it. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
can you please send the oat practice exam as well? And also, what are you using study for the physics section?
if you click on the link Glaucisxtra replied with, it's a downloadable file! rn im using dat bootcamp to study and also chad's videos (haven't taken physics in like 2 years so it's a little rough haha)

if you click on the link Glaucisxtra replied with, it's a downloadable file! rn im using dat bootcamp to study and also chad's videos (haven't taken physics in like 2 years so it's a little rough haha)
The free dat boot camp physics quizzes are helpful. And chads videos for physics are for $5 and also I find helpful.

Anyone take the Gold Standard free OAT exam?

Anyone take the Gold Standard free OAT exam?
yes, its actully helpful but i have only did the test for the physics section not all the other subjects.