Ada Pat?

bruinpredent

UCLA School of Dentistry
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2006
  1. Dental Student
    for those who have taken the exam...is the PAT section on the real deal similar to the one on the ADA sample test online?

it seemed like it fit the criteria of most people's description of the section...everything pretty easy except angles.

any insight would be much appreciated

Uracil

10+ Year Member
    May 17, 2006
    1. Pre-Dental
      Hey, I thought the PAT on the DAT was easier than TS. FTE view were really really really really hard. Angles were hard, but not that bad as other seem to say in my opinion, or at least on my test. I can't remember the ADA sample on PAT exactly, but from what I remember then about the same..

About the Ads

Gauch08

10+ Year Member
      Jun 5, 2006
      1. Pre-Dental
        haha, aw man...

thanks for your replies. how about the angles? they were pretty brutal on the practice ADA test, either that or i've lost my touch.

I haven't taken the actual test but the angles are hard on the practice ADA test. I was just reviewing them today and I actually measured the angles. I found out most are 2 degrees different from each other, while the smallest difference between two angles from achiever are 5 degrees. So if the actual DAT is like the practice, the actual should be harder than Achiever like most people say.

bruinpredent

UCLA School of Dentistry
        10+ Year Member
        7+ Year Member
        Jul 11, 2006
        1. Dental Student
          I haven't taken the actual test but the angles are hard on the practice ADA test. I was just reviewing them today and I actually measured the angles. I found out most are 2 degrees different from each other, while the smallest difference between two angles from achiever are 5 degrees. So if the actual DAT is like the practice, the actual should be harder than Achiever like most people say.

then it wasn't just me...thank goodness, i was starting to worry

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.