ADA sample DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TZ23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone already taken the DAT and used the sample DAT provided by the ADA to study? If so, would you say it was a good resource? Was it similar to the actual DAT?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

The 2007 dat is child's play, the 2009 dat is also child's play(minus the qr).

Use those as a gauge of what you know currently and keep studying out of the destroyer/bootcamp/feralis etc etc. there's a sticky telling you what resources to use.

The 2007 dat is child's play, the 2009 dat is also child's play(minus the qr).

Use those as a gauge of what you know currently and keep studying out of the destroyer/bootcamp/feralis etc etc. there's a sticky telling you what resources to use.

Maybe i'm a weird case, but compared to the O-Chem section on my real DAT the 2009 DAT was the NFL of O-Chem. Given, after scoring a 16 on 2009 O-Chem section I studied my eyes out the next two weeks, but considering I scored +9 compared to my 2009 DAT score on O-Chem I think the 2009 DAT should be taken with a grain of salt (For O-Chem at least).

Maybe i'm a weird case, but compared to the O-Chem section on my real DAT the 2009 DAT was the NFL of O-Chem. Given, after scoring a 16 on 2009 O-Chem section I studied my eyes out the next two weeks, but considering I scored +9 compared to my 2009 DAT score on O-Chem I think the 2009 DAT should be taken with a grain of salt (For O-Chem at least).
There are many different versions of the exam. Some people end up getting a difficult OC, while some end up getting easier versions. It applies to each section. Some people get difficult QR sections (like the 2009). People took that exam in 2009, so it is possible for something like that to show up today.