• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

ADA Sample PAT

D3ntalDud3

10+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
    I just took the PAT portion of the ADA sample test yesterday and I had a question about it. The hole punching part seemed ridiculously easy and I was wondering how much harder the real PAT holes section is or if it's similar to that. CDP holes are pretty damn tough so I'm trying to get sort of a comparison for Holes on the real DAT.

Maygyver

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jun 14, 2008
    1. Pre-Dental
      I just took the PAT portion of the ADA sample test yesterday and I had a question about it. The hole punching part seemed ridiculously easy and I was wondering how much harder the real PAT holes section is or if it's similar to that. CDP holes are pretty damn tough so I'm trying to get sort of a comparison for Holes on the real DAT.

It seems to be an agreement on this board that CDP is pretty much on par for what the questions on DAT will be like as far as difficulty goes. If anything CDP is a little bit more tough.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.