ADA Sample PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D3ntalDud3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the PAT portion of the ADA sample test yesterday and I had a question about it. The hole punching part seemed ridiculously easy and I was wondering how much harder the real PAT holes section is or if it's similar to that. CDP holes are pretty damn tough so I'm trying to get sort of a comparison for Holes on the real DAT.

Members don't see this ad.

I just took the PAT portion of the ADA sample test yesterday and I had a question about it. The hole punching part seemed ridiculously easy and I was wondering how much harder the real PAT holes section is or if it's similar to that. CDP holes are pretty damn tough so I'm trying to get sort of a comparison for Holes on the real DAT.

It seems to be an agreement on this board that CDP is pretty much on par for what the questions on DAT will be like as far as difficulty goes. If anything CDP is a little bit more tough.

I think the REAL thing is waaay harder as far as the ADA test bank that they have put online goes.

Good luck

ada ones are a joke. go for cdp, i already took the dats once and cdp is most similar.

Cdp is great. I was scoring around an avg of 24 on the 10-test version and got a 23 on the real thing.