Adcoms check email on weekends? Locked interview date?

Started by Skarl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarl

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
X8mq7V.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I assume you mean one business day (today being Monday)? I only ask because because airline ticket prices are rising.
I only mentioned it because expecting an answer in a day is ridiculous. Personally give it at least a few days maybe a week. Or figure out how to make the open date work for you
 
I only mentioned it because expecting an answer in a day is ridiculous. Personally give it at least a few days maybe a week. Or figure out how to make the open date work for you
Fair. Appreciate your help and will take your advice!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.