Addiction Medicine?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ob+AddictionMD

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone applying to Addiction Medicine Fellowships? I am a non-traditional applicant, 7 years out of residency, board certified in Ob/Gyn. I have been practicing Addiction Med at a non-profit for 15 months not to mention that I am in recovery and being monitored by the CA Medical Board. Only applied in CA and checked with program directors prior to applying in regards to my board action. I had forgotten/blocked out eRAS and NRMP from memory until earlier this year lol...
 
I guess I'm looking for some guidance/reassurance...I am confident about my application with the exception of my probation. I don't know when to expect interview invites-I applied to 5 CA programs. TIA