Adding a minor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

babytomato

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm majoring in biology but I plan on minoring in music. Since my school transcript won't show minors, is there a place you could put it down in the AADSAS? I know minors don't matter that much but if there's an option to put it on the application, I think it'd still be good to do so.
Either way, I'll still minor because I enjoy taking music classes on the side!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, guys! Would I have to complete all the required classes for the minor before I apply or can I apply summer of junior year and finish the minor senior year?