adding institutions to Need Access app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jessica

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether you can add institutions to your need access app after you have submitted it? :confused:

I am still waiting to hear back from a few schools, and if it will be a headache to add them later on, I'd rather add these schools(albeit prematurely) now.

Members don't see this ad.

They tell you how to do this on the site, but make sure you delete the schools you have already put in or they will charge you again.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Jessica:
•Does anyone know whether you can add institutions to your need access app after you have submitted it? :confused:

I am still waiting to hear back from a few schools, and if it will be a headache to add them later on, I'd rather add these schools(albeit prematurely) now.•••••Hmmm... now I'm getting nervous. What's the Need Access application? I might've heard of it before, but I really can't recall what it is. All I've done so far is the FAFSA.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd like to think of the Need Access App as a glorified FAFSA... just another excuse to charge us $$ to evaluate us for financial aid (anyone else find it ironic that you have to pay money apply for financial aid? :rolleyes: ) Don't worry, not all schools require it :)

Here is the <a href="http://pnet400.aamc.org/msar_reports/msar_report1.cfm" target="_blank">AAMC link</a> to the schools that require supplemental financial aid forms and which schools require NEED ACCESS.