Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

adding institutions to Need Access app?

Discussion in 'Financial Aid' started by Jessica, Apr 8, 2002.

1. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know whether you can add institutions to your need access app after you have submitted it? :confused:

I am still waiting to hear back from a few schools, and if it will be a headache to add them later on, I'd rather add these schools(albeit prematurely) now.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. trout

trout Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

They tell you how to do this on the site, but make sure you delete the schools you have already put in or they will charge you again.

4. WaitingImpatiently

WaitingImpatiently Long Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jessica:
    <strong>Does anyone know whether you can add institutions to your need access app after you have submitted it? :confused:

I am still waiting to hear back from a few schools, and if it will be a headache to add them later on, I'd rather add these schools(albeit prematurely) now.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm... now I'm getting nervous. What's the Need Access application? I might've heard of it before, but I really can't recall what it is. All I've done so far is the FAFSA.

5. Jessica

Jessica Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'd like to think of the Need Access App as a glorified FAFSA... just another excuse to charge us $$ to evaluate us for financial aid (anyone else find it ironic that you have to pay money apply for financial aid? :rolleyes: ) Don't worry, not all schools require it :)

6. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Here is the <a href="http://pnet400.aamc.org/msar_reports/msar_report1.cfm" target="_blank">AAMC link</a> to the schools that require supplemental financial aid forms and which schools require NEED ACCESS.