Jessica

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2001
Baltimore
Status
Does anyone know whether you can add institutions to your need access app after you have submitted it? :confused:

I am still waiting to hear back from a few schools, and if it will be a headache to add them later on, I'd rather add these schools(albeit prematurely) now.

WaitingImpatiently

Long Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2002
Visit site
Status
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jessica:
<strong>Does anyone know whether you can add institutions to your need access app after you have submitted it? :confused:

I am still waiting to hear back from a few schools, and if it will be a headache to add them later on, I'd rather add these schools(albeit prematurely) now.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm... now I'm getting nervous. What's the Need Access application? I might've heard of it before, but I really can't recall what it is. All I've done so far is the FAFSA.

About the Ads
OP
J

Jessica

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2001
Baltimore
Status
I'd like to think of the Need Access App as a glorified FAFSA... just another excuse to charge us $$ to evaluate us for financial aid (anyone else find it ironic that you have to pay money apply for financial aid? :rolleyes: ) Don't worry, not all schools require it :)

mpp

SDN Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Here is the <a href="http://pnet400.aamc.org/msar_reports/msar_report1.cfm" target="_blank">AAMC link</a> to the schools that require supplemental financial aid forms and which schools require NEED ACCESS.

About the Ads