General Admissions & OTCAS Adding Standardized Test scores- needed or not?

Started by damienk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

damienk

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a question regarding whether or not I should add my test scores I got a 28 on the ACT and a 1260 on the SAT. Will this hurt my chances if I include this information?
 
I know OTCAS allows you to put those standardized tests in but I doubt that graduate programs even look at them since y'know you took those in high school. I don't see how it would hurt to do so however, I just really don't think they would look at them but just my thoughts.