OTD Runner
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I’m excited to share that I’ve been accepted into Rush University’s OTD program for Fall 2026, and I’ve officially accepted their offer. I’m still waiting to hear back from UIC’s OTD program before making my final decision. I’m drawn to Rush because it’s a smaller school and the hospital is right on campus, which seems great for clinical experiences. On the other hand, UIC offers a more diverse environment and is about $40k cheaper. Since I don’t qualify for federal aid or grants, I would need to rely on private loans. For those of you who were accepted into both programs, what factors helped you decide beyond tuition differences? Did you receive any scholarships that influenced your choice?Thanks so much for your insights!
I’m excited to share that I’ve been accepted into Rush University’s OTD program for Fall 2026, and I’ve officially accepted their offer. I’m still waiting to hear back from UIC’s OTD program before making my final decision. I’m drawn to Rush because it’s a smaller school and the hospital is right on campus, which seems great for clinical experiences. On the other hand, UIC offers a more diverse environment and is about $40k cheaper. Since I don’t qualify for federal aid or grants, I would need to rely on private loans. For those of you who were accepted into both programs, what factors helped you decide beyond tuition differences? Did you receive any scholarships that influenced your choice?Thanks so much for your insights!