Additional Letters After AMCAS submitted

Started by musica11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

musica11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My school uploads letters from the college office-can I add additional letters to AMCAS after I have already submitted? if not, how do i go about this-i'm applying to harvard and they require the additional non-science rec, which I just got...any suggestions?

in addition, UMich says they don't accept anything but amcas-so i'm assuming they won't get this letter?


thanks for any enlightenment
 
I don't know about AMCAS but for Harvard you should be able to mail it in I suppose. I don't know if someone else has done this but I think even AMCAS should let you add letters just like how you can add schools after submission but I am not sure.
 
yes, you can still add letters after submission/verification.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.