Additional resource for you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seanmeadows

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
I'm one of the moderators for militarymedicine.org
I'm a first year Army Emergency Medicine resident at BAMC in San Antonio and former HPSP. I know there isn't much support for the HPSP studs out there so we are resurrecting the Military Medical Student Association with a website that features discussion boards, some helpful links, and the old journals online. We are always looking for folks who have the "inside scoop" and also those aspiring writers who have an idea for an article we can put on the site. I am very impressed with the community spirit on this site and hope that you will find your way over to militarymedicine.org. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about the site and would like more input from HPSP studs and those interested in military medicine. We have some upcoming articles in progress about proper wear of uniforms ( Please just e-mail me before you come to interview at BAMC if you don't know how to wear your Class A uniform ... yes you need one to interview), operational medicine, Colonel Raines from the Army graduate med education power point about the match and percentages of selection, and the like. Best of luck to you applying to med school this year and those who are entered in the match.
Sean

Members don't see this ad.