Address on license?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

santivier

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I just got my CPJE results and am now completing the application for the license.

I don't want my home address displayed so I am putting my pharmacy address . Does this mean my license will be sent to the pharmacy OR will it go to my residence address that I put down in the other section on the application?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

True, calling the Board will and did get me an answer. Thank you for stating the obvious. . .

I figured since this has always been a helpful forum, I can just get an answer through this venue. Plus, I assumed the Board's line would be busy or a long wait time with fielding calls about licensure status, etc.

Anyway, I was on hold for like 10 minutes (which always feels like hours when you're on hold on the phone) and was told that whatever address of record I put, that is where the license will go. The rep recommended to get a PO box if I do not want my residence listed on my license or to have it sent to my work place.

Hi all!

I just got my CPJE results and am now completing the application for the license.

I don't want my home address displayed so I am putting my pharmacy address . Does this mean my license will be sent to the pharmacy OR will it go to my residence address that I put down in the other section on the application?

Thanks!

There are 2 addresses that one can give to the CBOP: Address of record and residence address. The address of record is accessible by the public via internet. All Board mailings—license renewal applications, license renewals, newsletters, notices, etc.—will go to this address.

This link has more information regarding how CBOP uses your addresses: http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/forms/change_of_addrs.pdf