ADEA AADSAS GRADES QUESTION

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDentist2014

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello and sorry for the new thread, i am still not used to this site ( haha) but you all are extremely helpful all the time. I have a question about the AADSAS grading system. I pulled up their grading scale but I would like a clarification. so i did bad in some classes in college in the beginning ,which i am still enrolled at the same college, anyway, the student service at my university said that I can do a grade exclusion form where I guess 3 of my Ds and 1 F will turn into DN and FN , they will basically exclude the grades from transcript. since they are able to do it, my GPA will be high at the university but how will ADEA AADSAS record grades DN or FN when i fill out the form?

any info about this would be very much appreciated.

thanks you all,
you all are great and very helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

Those D's and F will be figured into your GPA just like any other grade, even if you retook it. Yeah, I know....sucks. I have a couple F's from 14 years ago from when I was young and dumb that'll get figured in. I stopped going to college for four years then came back and did well, retook the classes and got A's but those F's will still haunt me.

Thank you.. sucks so much.. unfortunately I have a medical reason why it was like that... but oh well. I am doing better now with classes...

Do you suggest I do the grade exclustion and graduate from university with a good gpa like I am thinking I will graduate with a 3.4 ... and then maybe do a masters degree for like a year or so? And then apply to dental school?

But I guess undergraduate will forever follow me? Ughh

Members don't see this ad :)
You should contact AADSAS directly on how to input those 2 grades. I had a deferred grade DFR last semester (later switched to an S) and was told to put in NG for the deferred grade.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh really?
I emailed them today, I hope I get a good answer...

But the problem with mine is it will not change to S.... it will stay DN..