starting early on the ADEA-AADSAS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MKW_dental

Reaction score
I saw this thread when looking for information about the AADSAS application. I wondered if the AADSAS application service allows you to look around the platform before applying. Does anyone have any experience with this or am I not allowed to look at the platform early (I have an ADEA account and a DENTPIN already).

Members don't see this ad.

The application will open on May 14th this year. You can go in and start to fill in different sections and everything. You won't be able to submit anything until June 4th, so from May 14th to June 3rd would basically be the time for you to "look around". Hope this answers your question and best of luck with everything this cycle!! :)

The application will open on May 14th this year. You can go in and start to fill in different sections and everything. You won't be able to submit anything until June 4th, so from May 14th to June 3rd would basically be the time for you to "look around". Hope this answers your question and best of luck with everything this cycle!! :)
I am applying for the 2025-2026 cycle. Do you know if the AADSAS application can still be viewed/ pre-filled for next year if you are not applying this cycle?

To answer your question, yes, You can go on the AADSAS application right now for the 23-34 cycle if you want. I did this for the cycle 2 cycles ago. You can fill in some info, it should roll over to the new application when it opens on the 14th. It will just ask you if you want to move the information over. Takes a couple minutes.

I wouldn’t fill out anything past demographic information because you don’t want something not getting rolled over when the new app opens. Some things won’t be accessible like schools essay prompts as their portion of the app is closed and they could have different ones for this cycle. But you can still open it now and familiarize yourself with the application layout. (Which I recommend anyways)

Reactions: 1 users