ADEA Application: Awards, Dean's List?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wildzodiac

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know some (if not most) of you put semester(s) you got Dean's List on the ADEA application under Awards, Honors, Scholarships. However, they say to limit it to FIVE.

However, I got Dean's List more than five times in-itself, plus I have one more award I would like to add, thus exceeding the 5 entry limit.

What do people? What do?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't put it on my application because it is apparent by my GPA. Maybe just put dean's list one time to encompass it all? I'm sure they will get the idea.

Only list it once, and state the semesters you received it (if it's all of them, then it's even easier).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I put Dean's List and just the starting semester. I know some people recommended to put it as Dean's list (Fall 1900, Spring 1901, Fall 1901, Fall 1902, Spring 1903, Fall 1903, Spring 1904) but that takes up too much room for me I think they'll know based on my GPA. IMO Dean's list isn't a big deal anyway. It's a very common "award."

You just have to get a little creative

I would just put it once, plus it should/must appear on your transcript anyways (at least it does on mine)

I know some (if not most) of you put semester(s) you got Dean's List on the ADEA application under Awards, Honors, Scholarships. However, they say to limit it to FIVE.

However, I got Dean's List more than five times in-itself, plus I have one more award I would like to add, thus exceeding the 5 entry limit.

What do people? What do?

I talked about this in the AADSAS FAQs thread. :D