Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It looks like there are a lot of fellowships threads floating around, so I thought it would be good to have one single thread for fellowships. We can use it to post questions, frustrations, etc.
I recently completed an administrative fellowship, and absolutely loved the experience. I'm hoping I can share some wisdom with some of you who may be confused or overwhelmed by the application process. I've posted on the topic before, but I can consolidate some of the recommendations I've made to this thread.
Since it's August, it kind of feels like "fellowship" season.
Where is everyone applying? What are your top programs?
I recently completed an administrative fellowship, and absolutely loved the experience. I'm hoping I can share some wisdom with some of you who may be confused or overwhelmed by the application process. I've posted on the topic before, but I can consolidate some of the recommendations I've made to this thread.
Since it's August, it kind of feels like "fellowship" season.
Where is everyone applying? What are your top programs?