Admission Essay Critiques and Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hopeful0330

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am finishing up my personal statement for a Nursing School admission and would love to get some critiques and feedback on how to strengthen my personal statement (be as brutal as possible). I'm conflicted with my personal statement because the more I read it I feel that it is either too personal or too cliché. I can PM you my Personal Statement if you'd like to read it.

If you do decide to read it thank you so much!
 
Hi,

I am finishing up my personal statement for a Nursing School admission and would love to get some critiques and feedback on how to strengthen my personal statement (be as brutal as possible). I'm conflicted with my personal statement because the more I read it I feel that it is either too personal or too cliché. I can PM you my Personal Statement if you'd like to read it.

If you do decide to read it thank you so much!

This isn't a nursing school forum. Have you tried posting there?