• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Admission from Temple Waitlist

NJDIF

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 20, 2007
  1. Medical Student
    when i was there, they said that almost a third of the class comes off the waitlist. if there was one school to be hopeful for, its this one

PreMD86

'Pre' free!
    10+ Year Member
    Jul 10, 2007
    MA
    1. Medical Student
      Ditto on the NJDIF's post. I know a bunch of people, including myself, who hold a temple acceptance, but are on other preferable waitlists. There's going to be ALOT of movement in the week of May 15th.

About the Ads

BoxingTheStars

chase this light with me
      10+ Year Member
      Aug 7, 2007
      1. Medical Student
        I sent my withdrawal letter in last week as well. Liked the school, but not the price... good luck to ya'll waiting :luck:

it seems like a lot more people are withdrawing later this year (like around now, as opposed to back in the winter, when they could have just given those spots to later interviewees instead of actual waitlisters)... my guess is that there may be more waitlist movement coming up than there was last year. so stay positive!

Patricia

10+ Year Member
        Mar 21, 2007
        1. Medical Student
          I hold an acceptance but am also on a more preferable albeit low movement wait list.

Watch how you word stuff man. Some of us think that Temple is the 'most' preferable waitlist to be on. So sad! Seems like most of the people that got accepted to Temple don't actually want to go there. Please don't hold on to your acceptance longer then you have to!!! Temple seems awesome.:love:

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.