Admission from Temple Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stupid33

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone have an educated guess about how much the temple waitlist moves? how difficult is it to get an acceptance off the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

when i was there, they said that almost a third of the class comes off the waitlist. if there was one school to be hopeful for, its this one

Ditto on the NJDIF's post. I know a bunch of people, including myself, who hold a temple acceptance, but are on other preferable waitlists. There's going to be ALOT of movement in the week of May 15th.

Members don't see this ad :)
i am holding an acceptance but will be withdrawing when/if i get off usf's waitlist..

Just got in elsewhere. One more spot opened up for one of you. Good luck to you all

For those of you choosing not to take a spot at Temple, I love you.

Is there any way to know, from the waitlist letter, where you are on the list? I know some schools have different letters if you're higher up or lower down.

I sent my withdrawal letter in last week as well. Liked the school, but not the price... good luck to ya'll waiting :luck:

it seems like a lot more people are withdrawing later this year (like around now, as opposed to back in the winter, when they could have just given those spots to later interviewees instead of actual waitlisters)... my guess is that there may be more waitlist movement coming up than there was last year. so stay positive!

withdrew from temple a few weeks ago

Does anyone know how many people are on the waitlist?

I assume a lot because when I interviewed 1/29 they said they were only giving out rejections or waitlist spots...

Anyone know how you are informed if you make it in from the waitlist? Email...call?

I hold an acceptance but am also on a more preferable albeit low movement wait list.

I hold an acceptance but am also on a more preferable albeit low movement wait list.

Watch how you word stuff man. Some of us think that Temple is the 'most' preferable waitlist to be on. So sad! Seems like most of the people that got accepted to Temple don't actually want to go there. Please don't hold on to your acceptance longer then you have to!!! Temple seems awesome.:love:

Just wanted to let you guys know I will have the pleasure of withdrawing my acceptance from Temple tomorrow. I hope it goes to one of you.

I withdrew from Temple last Friday... good luck everyone

Anyone know any updates- today is the day