Admission into PA Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lucien 11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a unique situation.

I came to the United States on an athletic scholarship and completed 3 years of undergrad majoring in Biology but did not graduate due to a leg injury. The school revoked my scholarship. Some courses I completed include: Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Physics, Kinesiology, Psychology, Developmental Psychology, and Abnormal Psychology.

I returned to my country and completed one and a half years of medical school. I did not graduate.
Some courses I completed include: Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, and Parasitology.

I came back to the United States and completed a bachelors degree in Marketing with a 3.1 GPA and a Masters degree in International Relations (Political Science) with a 3.9 GPA.

I have no healthcare experience.

What is the probability of being accepted into a PA program with this academic background?

Members don't see this ad.

Depending on your GPA in your science courses and how long ago they were, and how many schools you apply for, you likely have a good shot. Better information can be found at physicianassistantforum.com

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user