Admission Updates MSU and UNTHSC

Started by skdpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

skdpt

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys Im looking for some advice. I have currently had one interview at Missouri State on 11/15 but haven't heard anything back. I also applied to UNT fort worth on the early admission deadline (10/1) but have yet to hear anything from them. I was just wondering how many people have heard back from these schools, and if I should be worried.

My credentials are as follows:
Pre-professional Kinesiology major with a business minor
Overall GPA is 3.77, pre-req is 3.85
verbal- 155 quant- 154 writing- 3.5
I have close to 1000 out-patient hours and 20 in-patient hours
 
Also curious about UNTHSC. I know my chances aren't high for them but would appreciate hearing something.
 
I had an early admission interview with them on Nov. 6. My cGPA and pre-reqGPA are both 3.6
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had an interview with Missouri State in September, and I still haven't heard anything, so don't worry! I called a while back and they said they'd probably be making their decisions in December..I'm just not sure when in December.
 
I had an interview with Missouri State in September, and I still haven't heard anything, so don't worry! I called a while back and they said they'd probably be making their decisions in December..I'm just not sure when in December.
The interview was a lot different than I was expecting, how do you think yours went?
 
I had an interview in October with Missouri State and they said they would make final decisions in Jan. or Feb. if you want a better idea might be best to call or email them.

The MSU interview was crazy lol
 
I agree! The interview threw me off & now I've been worrying like crazy since September because its one of my top choices. I honestly couldn't decide whether it went well or not. I was just caught off guard, but it seems like everyone was.