Admissions decisions over the phone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogiants

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
there might already be a thread about this but i am too lazy to search. i'm waiting on about 6 post-interview decisions right now and it is killing me. has anyone had any luck getting answers if they call in to certain schools?

Members don't see this ad.

the schools are....ahhhh forget it.....I'm too lazy

Originally posted by gogiants
there might already be a thread about this but i am too lazy to search.

Originally posted by cabruen
I'm too lazy to tell you. Maybe the schools are too lazy to tell you also.

I thought about responding to this post like that cabruen, but I was also too lazy...

Members don't see this ad :)
there might already be a thread about this but i am too lazy to search. i'm waiting on about 6 post-interview decisions right now and it is killing me. has anyone had any luck getting answers if they call in to certain schools?

I was gonna reply ...but I just lost interest....

..oh and I'm too lazy.

well excuse me for the too lazy comment. after a thorough and exhaustive 10 hour search i have come up with no threads relating to post-interview info by phone call. now can i have any advice?

well excuse me for the too lazy comment. after a thorough and exhaustive 10 hour search i have come up with no threads relating to post-interview info by phone call. now can i have any advice?

10 hours??!? but there's only been 1 hour and 40 minutes since your previous post....

but in any case...my advice would be to just call the schools and see. Its quicker and more accurate than anyones advice on here (even mine! ;) )

well i would advise not to call until you have somethign significant to add to your file. they're all gonna say the same thing; it's still under review. when they make their decision, you will find out. no point in harassing teh adcom.

u can call tulane. they told me that i was waitlisted.