Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

admissions question

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by highfly413, Mar 16, 2004.

1. highfly413

highfly413 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I plan on taking the DAT in mid-may and applying in June. When i register for the DAT, should i go ahead and choose five schools I want my scores to be sent to or should I just send them out individually? is one way better than the other? thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. The Musketeer

The Musketeer Guardian of Justice
    10+ Year Member

Dentist
    Since the DAT application fee already includes them sending the scores to five schools. If you alrady know which 4 or 5 schools that you are applying to, then you should let them send it immediately after the completion of DAT rather than to take up more time to send it in yourself.

4. The Musketeer

The Musketeer Guardian of Justice
    10+ Year Member

Dentist
  5. grettlin2

grettlin2 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    True. Just another reminder. If you are interested in Case, you might include Case as one of your 5 schools to list in DAT. They start to interview students as early as late July.

6. Mo007

Mo007 Gifted Hands
    10+ Year Member

That's a WEEK earlier than last year's! - only 8 more weeks for the 2005 cycle to commence - Nice!

7. ziptree

ziptree DDS
    10+ Year Member

Hahah, wow. You guys are on top of things. I wish I read SDN more before I applied. =p

My 2004 AADSAS application was sent submitted online on 12/22/03 and was processed by AADSAS on 01/12/04. The first school received my application on 01/12/04. That's a good 8 months after they first started accepting applications. =P

Good luck to all future applicants.