admissions question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

highfly413

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan on taking the DAT in mid-may and applying in June. When i register for the DAT, should i go ahead and choose five schools I want my scores to be sent to or should I just send them out individually? is one way better than the other? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Since the DAT application fee already includes them sending the scores to five schools. If you alrady know which 4 or 5 schools that you are applying to, then you should let them send it immediately after the completion of DAT rather than to take up more time to send it in yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
True. Just another reminder. If you are interested in Case, you might include Case as one of your 5 schools to list in DAT. They start to interview students as early as late July.

Originally posted by The Musketeer
Get your applicant essay ready because 2005 Online Application begins on May 17, 2004!

That's a WEEK earlier than last year's! - only 8 more weeks for the 2005 cycle to commence - Nice!

Hahah, wow. You guys are on top of things. I wish I read SDN more before I applied. =p

My 2004 AADSAS application was sent submitted online on 12/22/03 and was processed by AADSAS on 01/12/04. The first school received my application on 01/12/04. That's a good 8 months after they first started accepting applications. =P

Good luck to all future applicants.