Admissions timeline for PA Schools

Started by aliraja
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aliraja

Troublemaker
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey folks,

I could have sworn we had a pre-PA forum on here but I can't find it anywhere so I thought I'd try asking this question in here:

My fiancee is going to be applying to PA schools next year and, since we'd obviously like to move somewhere together and I'd have to get a job after she finds out where she's going, we're just wondering when interviews are usually given out and when admissions decisions are usually made. I'm sure it varies from school to school but a rough estimate would be great.

Any help y'all could give me would be fantastic. Thanks!
 
aliraja said:
Hey folks,

I could have sworn we had a pre-PA forum on here but I can't find it anywhere so I thought I'd try asking this question in here:

My fiancee is going to be applying to PA schools next year and, since we'd obviously like to move somewhere together and I'd have to get a job after she finds out where she's going, we're just wondering when interviews are usually given out and when admissions decisions are usually made. I'm sure it varies from school to school but a rough estimate would be great.

Any help y'all could give me would be fantastic. Thanks!

pre-pa forum is at www.physicianassistant.net