Advance standing students !

Started by Henna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Henna

Full Member
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
I would like to hear your views about USC .... I got accepted there but havent made up my mind about it yet !
How diff is their PBL compared to the other schools ?
Thnx
 
Hi !
Thanx stargirl ! I really appreciate you taking to time out for me . I just got to know that PBL is not yet been introduced in the IDP...
The other schools Iam looking at are UCSF, UOP & BU .
 
Hi stargirl !,
For me it would be a choice bet USC & UCSF. SF is a fantastic place, yeah ! I dont know much about LA thou ... How good is it ? I've heard that USC's neighbourhood isnt all that good ....Well! that should solve the 'lack of patients' we see at other universites,eh! .. its just my guess ! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Dont be too green.... It's not all good here.... 🙂 , The deadline for the deposit ($1000) for USC is fast approaching so ...Its not like have a lot of choice here...
Is there any particular reason why USCF is better if I want to specialize ( as I'd like to keep that option open ). I thought USC also was equally good ....
SF is really cold ! ...I'd gone there in dec & I hadnt expected it to be so chilling .
Have you been to UCLA .. ? If so ... how was it ?
 
Hi,
I just went thru a couple of your previous posts ... Very informative ! R u Still at UCLA.. May be you can fill me in with details about UCLA 😛 ....
I havent yet applied to UCLA ...do they have good post grad programs ?
What abt BU ,, did you send them the deposit ? That's a good school but it just doesnt cut it for me ! Its one of the cali schools for me!