advanced organizers

Started by dcsedtaxi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dcsedtaxi

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am a struggling resident and was just in search of more advanced organizers which others have found helpful. I have obtained a few through online med ed intern content which have been useful and am just seeing if any other folks out there have found a simple framework to organize differentials for common chief complaints or treatment options. To give you an idea of what I am looking for, you can look online about the Dyspnea pyramid. I just feel that I need help systematically working through diagnosis and in pursing the most appropriate stepwise workup so if you feel you can help it would be much appreciated! (Family Medicine resident)