Advanced team physician course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone here attend the ATPC previously? I'm a fm pgy-3 with an area of concentration in sports and gave been unable to make our top the annual AMSSM meetings thus far but one of these is coming up and close enough to drive to. I don't want to put in the effort to get it funded if it's a waste of time.
 
Anyone here attend the ATPC previously? I'm a fm pgy-3 with an area of concentration in sports and gave been unable to make our top the annual AMSSM meetings thus far but one of these is coming up and close enough to drive to. I don't want to put in the effort to get it funded if it's a waste of time.
I have wondered this as well. I would also ask should someone do the beginner course prior to the advanced course?