advanced standing- or anybody

Discussion in 'Dental' started by priya26, Mar 15, 2002.

  1. priya26

    priya26 Member
    7+ Year Member

    Feb 4, 2002
    Likes Received:
    I am on a temporary visa(H4) here in US and living in NY for the past three years. I have had a driving license since then. Can anybody tell me if I'll be considered a NY state resident for the state school(SUNY) and also if I'll be eligible for NY resident tuition fee.

Share This Page