advanced standing program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shammitandel

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi merl

i have recently joined this forum, even i am waiting 4 reply from bu and nyu. i took ndb part 1 in 2001 july and got 91. what is ur score in part 1 and when did u apply to bu, nyu, and upenn. i had been to upenn , bu for the interview. at bu they told me that my app came late and almost all the seats are filled, for this year i am eagerly waiting 4 their reply, do u know on what basis do they select stidents.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by shammitandel
hi merl

i have recently joined this forum, even i am waiting 4 reply from bu and nyu. i took ndb part 1 in 2001 july and got 91. what is ur score in part 1 and when did u apply to bu, nyu, and upenn. i had been to upenn , bu for the interview. at bu they told me that my app came late and almost all the seats are filled, for this year i am eagerly waiting 4 their reply, do u know on what basis do they select stidents.

When did you have your interview at BU?

Originally posted by dr_hannibal
[B
]When did you have your interview at BU? [/B]

hi, this year in march 2002.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh... you should apply afresh now... if you wanna get admitted for the next semester. go to their website online and apply immediately..... all the best.

Originally posted by dr_hannibal
oh... you should apply afresh now... if you wanna get admitted for the next semester. go to their website online and apply immediately..... all the best.
hi, i have already reactivated my application in july 2002.

HI shammi,

Did you call them asking status of your application? coz one of my friend reactivated in july and she got interveiw call in oct.call them or mail to admissions office.did you get ant reply for upenn?
hope this helps

Originally posted by merl
HI shammi,

Did you call them asking status of your application? coz one of my friend reactivated in july and she got interveiw call in oct.call them or mail to admissions office.did you get ant reply for upenn?
hope this helps

hi merl, i had sent an e-mail to bu 2 weeks back regarding my app, they told me that they will not be interviewing students whom they have interviewed earlier. i had been to bu last march 4 the interview. i applied to upenn few days back and still waiting 4 their reply.

Originally posted by shammitandel
hi, i have already reactivated my application in july 2002.

hi dr, did nyu people asked u about any work experience.

Hi shammi,
just spoke to boston people they said they would not call again if u have interveiwed there earlier..but would let u know only in dec or feb

Hi shammi,
just spoke to boston people they said they would not call again if u have interveiwed there earlier..but would let u know only in dec or feb

thanx very much merl. one more thing i want to ask u is, ihad reactivated my app in may 2002, had sent a personal letter stating about the reactivation request and 70 dollars . but they havent cashed my cheque yet. i am very much worried about that, if you know any thing about that ,please do reply. one more thing , i will be goin to nyu 4 the interview on oct 31st. thanks in advance.

hi shammi,

i'm clueless about BU , they never give correct info.when did u reactivate your NYU application. All the best for the interveiw
Merl

hi shammi,

i'm clueless about BU , they never give correct info.

excuse me merl, what did u mean by they never give correct info :confused:

my regards to you

hi shammi,

i'm clueless about BU , they never give correct info.when did u reactivate your NYU application. All the best for the interveiw
Merl

hi merl, i reactivated nyu appin aug. if u come to know any thing about bu , please inform me. thanx.

hey i m from india and done with my part 1. i m confused regarding how to apply for colleges and all?abt resumee , pers. statement? can u help me out.
how did u apply to all the colleges?let me know it will be nice if u give me ur ph.no then we can have detail information.it will be appreciated.good bye.take care.

Hi!!!
I think the application fee now is $90 at BU , kindly check ??????