Advantage for 2nd Year Applicants?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ERob

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you really think that med schools think that much more better about you if apply for a second time as opposed to your first application? I've been told that this sheds good light on you because, of course, you're showing your commitment to the profession. I am one if you were wondering....

Members don't see this ad.

hey ERob that is what i have heard too.. i se u are in Az? me too. .u going for U of A? im at ASU myself applying first time to U of A.. among 20 others! good luck, i herad U of A espeically looks upon second time arounders.. good luck

Well, I think you do get some points for dedication and persistance, but I also think they look for some improvement in your application. Good luck! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I am applying at the U of A for the second time. I attended the reapplication seminary they held last year, and that is what they made it sound like. I am actually living in Phoenix right now, I graduated from the U of A last year.

I hope your right. I'm a reapplicant

at our shcool they have data tables abotu this and almost everyone wth scores above a 3.2 gets in the second time around. goodluck to ya - hope you get it.

jot

what school do/did you go to? and are those tables and stats online by any chance?

thanks in advance

oH GOD pleassssssssssseee let you guys be right!!!