ERob

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2002
AZ
Visit site
Status
Do you really think that med schools think that much more better about you if apply for a second time as opposed to your first application? I've been told that this sheds good light on you because, of course, you're showing your commitment to the profession. I am one if you were wondering....

Dr. Wall$treet

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2002
Phoenix
Visit site
Status
hey ERob that is what i have heard too.. i se u are in Az? me too. .u going for U of A? im at ASU myself applying first time to U of A.. among 20 others! good luck, i herad U of A espeically looks upon second time arounders.. good luck

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2001
anchorage, ak
Visit site
Status
Well, I think you do get some points for dedication and persistance, but I also think they look for some improvement in your application. Good luck! :)

About the Ads
OP
E

ERob

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2002
AZ
Visit site
Status
Yes, I am applying at the U of A for the second time. I attended the reapplication seminary they held last year, and that is what they made it sound like. I am actually living in Phoenix right now, I graduated from the U of A last year.

PelicanMan

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2002
Orlando
nope
Status
I hope your right. I'm a reapplicant

J

jot

at our shcool they have data tables abotu this and almost everyone wth scores above a 3.2 gets in the second time around. goodluck to ya - hope you get it.

UCLAMAN

Air Jordan Collector
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 13, 2002
Corona, CA
Visit site
Status
jot

what school do/did you go to? and are those tables and stats online by any chance?

thanks in advance

About the Ads