AlexandriaRower
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone!
I'm interested in pursuing a DrPH. Due to my personal financial/work situation, going back to school full time, unfortunately, is not an option. I currently work in global health as a Program Manager and manage projects in Sub Saharan Africa with frequent travel to the region, which would make an in-person program not feasible. I currently have my MPH.
I think a DrPH would help me advance my career. I would be interested in hearing if anyone here has experience doing an executive DrPH. The programs I'm looking at are University of North Carolina, University of Illinois at Chicago, JHU, and Indiana University.
Thank you in advance.
I'm interested in pursuing a DrPH. Due to my personal financial/work situation, going back to school full time, unfortunately, is not an option. I currently work in global health as a Program Manager and manage projects in Sub Saharan Africa with frequent travel to the region, which would make an in-person program not feasible. I currently have my MPH.
I think a DrPH would help me advance my career. I would be interested in hearing if anyone here has experience doing an executive DrPH. The programs I'm looking at are University of North Carolina, University of Illinois at Chicago, JHU, and Indiana University.
Thank you in advance.