2021 Doctoral Public Health (PhD, DrPH, ScD): Applied, Accepted, Waitlisted, Rejected!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adb11

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone! I have not yet seen a thread to discuss Doctoral Public Health (PhD, DrPH, ScD) programs. I remember how much the "MPH: Applied, Accepted, Waitlisted, Rejected" thread helped me and so I thought having one for those applying to doctoral programs could also be super beneficial!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Undergrad School/Program:
Graduate School/Program:
Undergrad GPA/ Graduate GPA:
GRE
(if applying to programs that require GRE) or Other Test (if applicable):

Relevant Public Health Experiences/ Research
(please, be brief):
Special Factors:

***Please include the following whenever possible: specific concentration/track, dates, type of correspondence (phone, email, letter, etc.), scholarships/grants.***

Interested in:
Applied
(include the date of application):
Interviewed:
Accepted/Funding:
Rejected:
Waitlisted:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Excited to stress out about applications together.