I've recently been accepted to DMU (yay!), after not hearing anything from any of the other schools I have applied to. I had completely given up on these other schools after not hearing anything at all for the last 3 months. However, just this past week I received interview invites to both CCOM and PCOM and I'm having difficulty deciding if I should go ahead and accept them. They are both very good schools and I would love to have the opportunity to check them out to see if they might be a better fit for me. I'm wondering though if it is worth all the time and money to travel to these schools when it is so late in the interview season and my chances of acceptance are getting slimmer and slimmer by the day. (Oh, and by the way I would be out of state at both of these institutions). What do you guys think? I know this is my decision and all but I'd appreciate the input. Thank you!