Advice: Feeling unprepared and overwhelmed

Started by optoadel
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optoadel

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am supposed to take my OAT in 2 weeks and feel extremely unprepared. I have not even studied for Physics yet and half of orgo. If I reschedule, it would have to be for the spring because my classes are only going to get harder. I just don't feel ready AT ALL, as in I would have to wing the PHYSICS section. Should I reschedule for the spring?
 
If that's the case, I would recommend not taking the OAT in two weeks, especially since that's at least 2 sections you don't feel comfortable with. Your TS will be greatly affected, and your AA will also suffer. When do you plan on applying/do you plan on submitting without having an official score yet?