Advice for publishing an article (MSc Pharmacology)

Started by a_zed24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

a_zed24

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody, I'm a Pharmacology MSc. student from Iraq and, as a requirement for graduating, I need to publish my research (it's about exploring the link between chronic kidney disease and gut dysbiosis in rats) in a journal. I have roughly until September of this year to graduate (it's a two-year program and we started our research part this July). Can anyone recommend a medical journal with high acceptance rate? I'm not aiming for anything fancy, I just need to graduate :') preferably, I'd need the journal to have an impact factor... and even more preferably, I'd need it to have cheap publishing fees. I'm very scared they'll reject me because my university is not famous (like... at all) being from Iraq. Thanks in advance!