Advice for the class of 2011 - USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WhoaTasneem

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

To the current USC students, I was just wondering what the one (or few) things you wish you had known before starting your first year of pharm school was?

And any other advice to help prepare for pharm school at SC or things we should start doing right now would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Tas
 
Hey Guys,

To the current USC students, I was just wondering what the one (or few) things you wish you had known before starting your first year of pharm school was?

And any other advice to help prepare for pharm school at SC or things we should start doing right now would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Tas

Tas, I'm not a curren USC student but I am an alumni. What would I do different if I started pharmacy school next fall? I would get more involved with USC, activities, and definitely befriend everyone in the class. We had about 160 grads in 1995.. and I regret I didn't get to know everyone in the class...