Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having trouble determining the differences between post baccalaureate programs that I would or would not have a shot at getting into as wondering if anyone could help me out. My stats are as follows:
- GPA: 3.8, latin honors/department honors/phi beta kappa
- BA in Philosophy, Comparative Literature, and Spanish (no hard science courses)
- B- in Calc Sophomore year
-M.Ed from Boston University
- 3 years as a middle school teacher with TFA in Massachusetts
-Low SAT scores (should I take the GRE to compensate?)
- 5 volunteer hours per week for the past year and a half in the children's unit of a hospital.
My question is I'm not sure where I should apply and reasonably anticipate admission, and eventually, admission into med school?
- GPA: 3.8, latin honors/department honors/phi beta kappa
- BA in Philosophy, Comparative Literature, and Spanish (no hard science courses)
- B- in Calc Sophomore year
-M.Ed from Boston University
- 3 years as a middle school teacher with TFA in Massachusetts
-Low SAT scores (should I take the GRE to compensate?)
- 5 volunteer hours per week for the past year and a half in the children's unit of a hospital.
My question is I'm not sure where I should apply and reasonably anticipate admission, and eventually, admission into med school?