Advice Needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SCX1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have been following SN2ed schedule and I just got done reviewing and doing 2/3 of all BR passages. I did my first practice test today and got a 25 on AAMC3 (8/8/9). I def felt fatigue during the test and I feel like I could have done better. I was wondering if it is possible to pull up it up to 30+ if I just keep doing practice FLs and the last 1/3rd of BR passages along with reviewing them?

My test date is september 1st so I still have a good amount of time. I am seeking advice from those who scored 30+ but had a low first practice test score.

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if it is possible to pull up it up to 30+ if I just keep doing practice FLs and the last 1/3rd of BR passages along with reviewing them?
Possibly. My first practice test was 3 points below the rest of my practice tests for the same reason - I felt super fatigued. You should see your scores increasing as you get more comfortable with the test. Increasing 5+ points is a pretty big jump, but it's possible.

Also, something that tremendously helped my test fatigue was eating/drinking during each break. I drank Gatorade and ate chocolate and protein bars during my breaks and it made a HUGE difference.

Lol well that is disheartening, but we shall see. At worst, I will reschedule if need be. I hope some more people will offer their $.02

Lol well that is disheartening, but we shall see. At worst, I will reschedule if need be. I hope some more people will offer their $.02

take the mcat like it's some kind of video game that you love and want to play it for like 5 hours.

take the mcat like it's some kind of video game that you love and want to play it for like 5 hours.

I was actually excited to take my first ever practice test this morning. Halfway through PS I was already fatigued. That carried over to verbal and halfway through bs. I think I got excited to finished at the end so I got some energy. Anyway, Ill review tomorrow and see what happened. Definitely a reality check for me.