Advice Needed

Started by SCX1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SCX1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have been following SN2ed schedule and I just got done reviewing and doing 2/3 of all BR passages. I did my first practice test today and got a 25 on AAMC3 (8/8/9). I def felt fatigue during the test and I feel like I could have done better. I was wondering if it is possible to pull up it up to 30+ if I just keep doing practice FLs and the last 1/3rd of BR passages along with reviewing them?

My test date is september 1st so I still have a good amount of time. I am seeking advice from those who scored 30+ but had a low first practice test score.
 
I was wondering if it is possible to pull up it up to 30+ if I just keep doing practice FLs and the last 1/3rd of BR passages along with reviewing them?
Possibly. My first practice test was 3 points below the rest of my practice tests for the same reason - I felt super fatigued. You should see your scores increasing as you get more comfortable with the test. Increasing 5+ points is a pretty big jump, but it's possible.

Also, something that tremendously helped my test fatigue was eating/drinking during each break. I drank Gatorade and ate chocolate and protein bars during my breaks and it made a HUGE difference.
 
Lol well that is disheartening, but we shall see. At worst, I will reschedule if need be. I hope some more people will offer their $.02
 
take the mcat like it's some kind of video game that you love and want to play it for like 5 hours.

I was actually excited to take my first ever practice test this morning. Halfway through PS I was already fatigued. That carried over to verbal and halfway through bs. I think I got excited to finished at the end so I got some energy. Anyway, Ill review tomorrow and see what happened. Definitely a reality check for me.