Advice of the Following Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Forceps1982

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok...I swore I would never do this but I am so lost. Does anyone have opinions of these programs? How would you rank them? A little bit about me...I am not geographically tied to any location, I am willing to move anywhere. I am planning on pursuing a fellowship. Thanks for the help guys! Is it March 20th?

Colorado
Cornell
Ohio State
Penn
Wash U STL
 
I really enjoyed both OSU and Wash U. The residents at Ohio were really fun and social, and there was probably the best resident-faculty interactions there that I've seen. I've heard good things about Columbus as a city, too.

Wash U I think is definitely a strong program that is going to go places in the upcoming years. With the new chair, it seems really progressive in a very positive way.

I liked a lot of places I visited, so this probably doesn't help very much! Good luck!
 
I interviewed at Ohio State. Agree w/ MDLove about the residents being super fun and social. I think the program is very strong, too--several of the residents insisted that you could pass MFM boards after your second year. I just worry that they are so busy, sometimes it seems like (while at OSU), service takes priority over learning.