Advice on Exam Krackers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

water40polo04

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi i am currently enrolled in TPR but i really don't like the books and find class a little annonying, too much time reviewing not enough passage time. So i bought the the examkrackers book from a friend and was wondering what anyone's experience with doing both was or what people found to be the better help? Thanks :D

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty much in your position right now, but I'm taking kaplan instead. I love the amount of resources they have available, but my main review is coming from the examkrackers 1001 question series(and of course PRACTICING) --> but yeah they know their stuff.

I learn better by myself, and horribly in groups...so that could also explain the causality of my situation, but yeahh i like EK woo!

thanks for your response!that helps!

Turkeyman said:
I'm pretty much in your position right now, but I'm taking kaplan instead. I love the amount of resources they have available, but my main review is coming from the examkrackers 1001 question series(and of course PRACTICING) --> but yeah they know their stuff.

I learn better by myself, and horribly in groups...so that could also explain the causality of my situation, but yeahh i like EK woo!