GRE Advice on how to raise GRE score?

Started by tmae1126
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tmae1126

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, I took the Kaplan's GRE Practice test last week without any practice or studying beforehand. I just basically went on and took it without knowing what I was heading for.

The scores I got? Horrible.
Verbal: 145
Quantitative: 142

I'm trying to get into a Masters of Public Health in Health Management and Policy program, and the GRE scores I'm looking to get are
Verbal: 158
Quantitative: 155

I'm taking the GRE in a little less than 2 months. I just bought Magoosh for 6 months and the 5lbs Manhattan Prep book..

My questions is, do you have any advice on how to raise my GRE score by that much in so little time?

Thanks.